- Get a nice close shave with this shaving soap. The lather builds up quickly, has great cushioning and glide, and the smell is amazing.
- Enjoy baby soft skin when you use this rich, moisturizing and healing shaving soap with shea, mango and cocoa butter
- This natural vegetable shave soap is gentler to the skin (and easier on animals! Just ask them!). Free of synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives.
- Naturally colored with chlorophyll and perfectly scented with bay rum, orange and clove
- Small, compact sized tin is perfect for taking with you wherever you need to go.
My husband used this shave soap recently. After a long weekend in the sun, he found that the shave soap worked well on his sun-drenched skin. With a lot of lather, it was easy to shave. Most importantly, his skin felt smooth and moisturized. Plus, the fragrance was subtle.
Barbershop Shave Soap can be purchased online at Amazon.com. The 4 oz size is available in two scents, bay rum, orange and clove and cedarwood, cassia and clove. It retails for approximately $14.95.
Would you like to try the Barbershop Shave Soap? Please use the Rafflecopter to enter.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.