It's summer. For us ladies, it is time to break out the tshirts, tanks and tiny tops. Even if you have busted your bottom at the gym, everyone can benefit from a good support system. Spanx offers a huge line of shapewear that will make you look fabulous in your favorite summer outfit.
Spanx offers a line of bras that helps minimize the bulges while maximizing your assets. Minimization is great, but you don't want to be flat as a pancake. The key is to lift up your girls and slim your side. After all, the smaller your waist and side looks, the bigger your assets look. Who doesn't want big, perky assets.
I've been wearing my Bra-llywood Hills bra with a lot of my low cut, slim fit tshirts. This bra removes the bumps on my side and gives me a smooth line in my shirt. My girls look perky and I look a few pounds lighter. A good foundation makes me looks good in my clothes and I feel confident about myself, a winning combination.
Here's how Spanx describes the Bra-llywood Hills Bra:
Whether dressing for the red carpet or for the real world, look like a Hollywood Starlet thanks to this genius, profile-narrowing, bust-lifting bra. Features an ultra-innovative cup that's engineered to comfortably give your golden globes a glamorous embrace!
- Engineered cup narrows profile, slims side spillage and lifts bust
- Ultra-soft, bonded fabric features sleek, beautiful sheen and is seam free
- Front strap adjusters offer a smooth look in back
- Underwire comfortably supports your girls and remains invisible in clothes
- Feminine, scooped ballet design reduces back fat
- Adjustable band in back features ultra-thin hook and eye closures that are integrated into the fabric
- 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex/Elastane
Could you use a Brally-wood Hills Bra? Please use the Rafflecopter form to enter.
Give yourself a little confident boost with the Bra-llywood Hills Bra. You might not be a movie star, but you'll be red carpet ready.
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Mom Blog Society Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers