Do you ever open your refrigerator and smell something? You know that there is nothing rotten or spoiled, but there's something not right.
Of course, I've tried baking soda, but then I forget to change it. I've got so many things on my mind that this one item usually slips my mind. Plus I want more than a deodorizer. I want an item that removes bacteria from the air. I need something that is simple to use, easy to remember and works well. The Oransi Ionic Fridge Purifier is that item.
What is the Oransi Ionic Fridge Purifier? It is a way to purify the air circulating in your refrigerator. No need to change boxes, this device is battery operated. After 3 months, you simply replace the batteries, but not the device. You can see the device working when the light is flashing. It turns itself on and off. This device is a simple and easy way to keep your refrigerator fresh without all the work.
Why Oransi? Here's some reasons
- Save money – for starters there are no replacement filters and nothing to clean. The air purifier uses 2 AA batteries that require replacement approximately every 45-90 days. Built-in micro processor controls the operation of the air purifier so it will cycle on and off to save battery life.
- Effective in the removal of odors and bacteria to keep your refrigerator smelling fresh and your food fresher.
- Conveniently fits anywhere in your refrigerator.
- Easy operating instructions: simply turn it on and freshen your refrigerator
- Patented Piezo-electric technology:allows for a high negative ion output to freshen your refrigerator without the harmful side effects of ozone that is found in standard ionizers.
- Operating costs: Ionic Fridge purifier average battery costs: $1/month.
I've used the Oransi for the past week and have been really pleased with the results. I had some leftover pizza in a takeout container. Usually this item causes my fridge to smell like pizza. With the Oransi, I didn't notice any odor. I can't wait to see the improvements when I have leftover onions in the fridge. That's the worse.
The Oransi can be purchased online. It retails for $29.00 on the Oransi website.
Would you like to win one? Fill out the Rafflecopter form below to enter!
Disclosure: I received this product to review and one to giveaway. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Mom Blog Society. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. For my complete disclosure policy, please visit www.more4momsbuck.com/disclosure.
a Rafflecopter giveaway