If your Thanksgiving was like mine, following dinner there were so many treats. Of course, I couldn't say no (that would be impolite). Luckily I brought a couple of pies that I knew wouldn't derail my diet, Guiltless Pleasure Desserts.
Guiltless Pleasure Dessert.is an amazing dessert that is free of the high caloric guilt. No more hours on the treadmill working off the calories. Now you can enjoy your dessert.
Here's some facts about Guiltless Pleasure Dessert:
- Natural Sweetener – Zero Calories, Zero Aftertaste
- Only 160 Calories per serving
- Compliments weight control and good oral health
- Great option for kids,senior citizens, and people that lead healthy lives.
- No bloated feeling afterwards
- 50% less calories than the leading desserts
- A rich- creamy taste in every bite
- Doesn’t promote tooth decay.
These pies are easy to make too. Simply mix with milk, pour into the pie crust and chill in the refrigerator. Guiltless Pleasure can be used as a parfait or as a soft serve ice cream too.
Guiltless Pleasure comes in three flavors, chocolate, coconut, and banana. Each pie retails for $5.95 (sent with mix and a graham cracker crust). Pies can be purchased on-line at http://www.gpdesserts.com/ or at HSN.
Right now Guiltless Pleasure wants to give back to the military. For just $9.95, Guiltless Pleasure will send 4 pies to our military personnel overseas. Now everyone can have a taste of homemade dessert this holiday.
Disclosure: I received 2 pies and 2 pies to giveaway from Guiltless Pleasures Desserts. For my complete disclosure policy, please visit www.more4momsbuck.com/disclosure.