Think about it. Kids can be tough on items. Have you ever seen their clothes, shoes or school backpack. In a few short weeks, these items can look like they've been through a catastrophe. How do you think that they will keep their multiplication flash cards, study notes or chores list safe for a month. The solution is to laminate that list. With a laminator like Fellowes Saturn 3i 125 laminator, you can keep these pages safe for months. No more worrying about split water bottles or dropping it in a puddle.
The Fellowes Saturn 3i 125 is a great solution for home use. Reasonably priced, this laminator is easy to use. It offers the following features:
- Rapid 1-minute warm-up with InstaHeat Technology
- 12-1/2" entry width accommodates multiple document sizes
- Hot lamination for 3-mil or 5-mil and cold setting for self-adhesive pouches
- Green light and audible beep indicate when machine is ready to laminate
- Release lever disengages pouch for re-centering or removal
- Auto Shut off save energy and prevents overheating
- Includes laminating starter kit
In our house, we have several uses for the Fellowes Saturn 3i 125. Besides using laminated sheets for study guides, a plain, white laminated page works perfect as a to-do dry erase doodling pad. Throw a sheet and some markers into your purse. The plain page is a great way to draw and create while waiting at dinner, appointments or even on long car trips. From an artistic masterpiece to tic tac toe, the ideas are many. Plus, you can start over with just a wipe of the page. No need to carry big books or tons of materials. It's a quick, easy way to entertain kids without an electronic device.
Other great ideas for a laminated page are weekly chore list, important phone numbers or luggage tags for travel.
Once you purchase a laminator, you won't realize how many uses you have for it. Get your Fellowes Saturn 3i 125 today!
Disclosure: The review received this item for purposes of this post. All opinions are her own.