I really like spicy foods. From jalapenos to sriracha, I prefer big, bold flavors to unseasoned options. For a limited time, Red Robin offered the 5 Alarm Burger. This burger had pepper jack cheese, salsa, and jalapenos. While I didn't have to grab a big glass of mouth to calm the flames, I was definitely in my heat element. Unfortunately, this burger was available for just a short period of time. I'm hoping that it can be brought back.
The Bring My Burger Back is the event for guests to take a stroll down burger memory lane. The public will vote which burger will make a return to the Red Robin menu in 2013. Which burger will receive your vote?
Here are the voting options.
- The Orbit Burger – An out-of-this-world creation made with Italian wine salami, ham, and topped with Dijon Pickl’d Mustard Sauce No. 10
- Santa Fe Burger – Topped with fire-roasted poblano pepper, guacamole, crisp tortilla strips and Ancho mayo
- Blackened Bayou Burger – This Southern-inspired spicy burger featured red peppers, Creole mustard sauce and a cabbage-carrot mix
- 5 Alarm Burger – Pleased heat seekers with a scorching combination of jalapeños, fresh tangy salsa and chipotle aioli
- Blackened Chicken Burger – Ruffled feathers with its chipotle aioli
- Godfather Burger – Made an offer guests couldn’t refuse with melted mozzarella, anchovy strips and spicy tomato sauce
- Honey Mustard Chicken Burger – Offered a harmonious blend of guacamole, red onion and tangy-sweet honey mustard sauce
- Jamaican Jerk’d Chicken Burger – A tropical breeze topped with grilled pineapple and cool mango mayonnaise
- One Great Chicken Sandwich – A garlicky delight with a garlic-marinated chicken breast, crumbled bacon and ham
- Ragin Cajun Chicken Burger – Red hot and dipped in cayenne pepper sauce
Most importantly you have VOTE! Everyday you can vote for your favorite from the list at http://www.burgerback.com/. Even better, you will be registered to win a $50 gift card for voting. Also, Red Robin Royalty Members receive double chances to win (become a Red Royalty member here).
Don't forget to get your family and friends in on the fun. Guests can encourage friends to vote by sharing their favorite burger on Facebook and Twitter. The 10 most prominent campaigners receive $500 gift cards.
The Bring Your Burger Back is your opportunity to make your voice heard. Time to vote is now!
Here's an additional incentive to vote. Red Robin has given me a $50 gift card to give to one of my readers. Please use the Rafflecopter to enter.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received a gift card for myself and one to give away. All opinions are mine.