Here are a few back to school tips to help get your family on track for the school year. These tips are provided by Van's Natural Foods and Plackers Kids flosser
- Make breakfast a priority. Kids who start the day right with a solid breakfast keep their minds on their studies and not on their stomachs. Plan ahead to have some quick, easy breakfasts that are high in protein and whole grains and low in sugar (for example, Van’s Natural Foods 8 Whole Grains Pancakes and Waffles, or its latest better-for-you option, Ancient Grains cereal featuring 6g of protein and 5g of fiber), and make sure your morning routine includes time for kids to eat.
- Have happier trips to the dentist. The morning rush can make time for brushing and flossing scarce. Plan time for kids to brush their teeth before school and add a Plackers Kids flosser, in fun animal shapes and tasty berry flavors, to help keep the dentist’s drill at bay all year long.
- Go to bed earlier. A good night’s sleep is important for concentration and mood. Reading and other quiet activities before bedtime help children wind down better than TV or video games.
- Exercise. Kids who play outdoors after school, whether in organized school or community sports or just with friends at the local park, are less likely to gain weight than kids who flop on the couch for hours of TV, and they have an easier time falling asleep at bedtime because they are actually tired.
- Healthier eating. Lunches and afterschool snacks don’t have to include chips, cookies and sodas. Healthy snacks like cheese sticks, cut-up fruits, veggies and dip, frozen yogurt, whole-grain versions of kid favorites like Goldfish are just a few ideas for kids who need a snack between and dinner.
What can you win? Here's what is in the prize package.
It includes a full-size bag of Plackers Kids flossers, 2 coupons for free Van’s products, plus extra samples of other Plackers products with cents off coupons and a $1 and $2 off coupon for Van’s product.
Please use the Rafflecopter to enter.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I was asked to participate in this back to school campaign. I was not compensated for this post and the prize is provided by the sponsors.