Everyone is heading outside for lots of activities. From riding bikes to blowing bubbles, Springtime is a fun time to enjoy outdoor play. But, being outside means that kids get messy. Sometimes kids can learn from playing in the mud, running in a creek or just messing around with colors. Kids love getting messy but moms want a mess that can be easily cleaned. Crayola Outdoor Colored Bubbles are fun, messy and easily cleanable outdoor fun.
What are Crayola Outdoor Colored Bubbles? These are not your ordinary bubbles. Full of color and mess, kids can have load of colorful fun. After feedback from moms, Crayola has reformulated the bubbles. Color magically rubs off skin, hoses off of many outdoor surfaces and washes out of cotton and cotton blend clothing.
Here are some tips when playing with the colored bubbles.
- Dress for Mess. Wear washable play clothes and shoes. It's best to not wear suede, leather or any other material that can't be washed.
- Play Outside. An open grassy area is best away from new concrete, decks and porous surfaces like marble. Don't use at formal events like weddings.
- Rub skin to remove color.
- Launder clothes promptly with water and detergent. Repeat washing may be needed.
- Hose off outdoor surfaces like sidewalks and driveways to wash away color.
Are you ready for some outdoor messy fun? I've got a great Crayola prize package for you! Here's what you get:
- One Crayola Outdoor Colored Bubbles 3-pack:
- Watch in awe as the air becomes filled with bunches of brightly colored "purple pizzazz," "fuschia" and "unmellow yellow" bubbles, bringing wonder and adventure to a day of outdoor active play.
- One Bubble Launcher:
- For an instant bubble bash, just connect a bottle of colored bubbles, attach the crank handle to the launcher, and create tons of colorful bubbles with each turn! Turn the crank slowly to create bubbles.
For more information on Crayola products, please visit their website, Twitter page or Facebook page.
a Rafflecopter giveaway