What is the Z-Access™ Display Frame, it's a frame that allows you to display objects in a 3D fashion. Whether you've collected sea shells from the beach or a playbill from your favorite show, this frame can display your treasures on your desk, coffee table or bookshelf.
- 6”x4” display area which holds both 3D or flat items.
- Loadable frame is held within a 7”x9” outer frame of like material, allowing your item to rotate 360°.
- Injection Molded using a stylish composite resin.
- Made in the USA.
- Removable base can be placed so frame can be displayed horizontally or vertically.
- Film inserts can be replaced if they become stretched or torn.
Recently, our family was able to try the Z-Access™ Display Frame. Once I saw the frame, I knew that I had the perfect use for it. During the Disney Dream Christening Cruise, we received some commemorative "pirate treasure" and pirate bandannas. This 3D frame was perfect for displaying the coin and bandanna. My youngest loves to spin the frame and reminisce about the fun adventures on the Disney Dream.
The Z-Access™ Display Frame can also be used to frame pictures. I see using the frame to display two different pictures. For example, you could use this frame as a graduation gift, a baby picture on one side and a graduation picture on another. There are many uses for this frame.
Z-Access™ Display Frame 6" X 4" stand alone frame with base retails for $15.99, a 6" x 4" Slimline Rotating Frame-in-Frame for $20.99, and 6" x 4" Executive Rotating Frame-in-Frame for $37.99. . It comes in seven different frame colors. The frames can be purchased on-line at www.displayit3d.com.
Z-Access™ Display Frame has been featured on Sky Mall. It was also part of the 2010 Espy Awards Swag bag.
Do you have a special memento that would be perfect for the Z-Access™ Display Frame?
I have a 6" x 4" Slimline Rotating Frame-in-Frame to giveaway to one of my readers.
To enter: Please visit http://www.displayit3d.com and tell me what would item would you frame?
Want more entries? Please leave a separate comment for each bonus entry. The first entry is required before you can earn any bonus entries.
- Subscribe or follow More 4 Mom's Buck
- Follow me on Twitter @more4momsbuck
- Like More 4 Mom's Buck on Facebook.
- Tweet this giveaway
- Blog about this giveaway (leave me the link in your comment)